Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday Craft Shop and Softies for Mirabel

Julie from the Craft Shop hand made all of these for Softies for Mirabel which is being run by Meet me at Mikes

They are on their way to Fitzroy now and hopefully will find a new home. Thank you Julie!





1 comments:

meetmeatmikes August 26, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

They have arrived safe and sound and we are SO SO SO very pleased to have them! Thank you so very much! What a lovely blog you have!

xx pip

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP