Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

*pats self on back* Curly scarf success

Yes! I finally figured it out darlings and don't I feel so clever. I have a long way to go but it is addictive. The yarn is a cotton/bamboo mix and its as soft as a babies backside. at $2.99AUD for 50grams I thought it was pretty reasonable.
OK enough chit chat. It is my eBay day today. Well that's what it says on my agenda for the week so it must be so. Ta Ta for now!

Silly me, I forgot to post the link to the pattern. Here it is at Unravelled
Give it a go! The finished product looks scrummy

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP