Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

High Tea


I worked so hard today girls, as did all of the other Homestead chicks.
2 High Teas back to back, goodness gracious me And a massive function on the grounds for people with disabilities. They had thier own band, drunk lots of coffee's and altogether partied big time on the lawn to the music. I met tonnes of nice folks there but was too busy to go out and have a little  boogey myself. Yeah, like I was gonna go out and dance anyhow HA!
For craft market  news check it out here
Now to sit for a bit, make dinner, then eat, then make some bags for the market.
*yawn*
is it bed time yet?
have a good one
cheers
Melanie

2 comments:

Ooty December 9, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

=) for me anytime that I can afford it - would be great bed time =P

Baino December 14, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

I'm not much of a sweet tooth but my daughter and I did High Tea at the Windsor in July. . .someone should have warned us! Holy moly . .pogged doesn't describe it and we didn't do it justice!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP