Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It is that time of year

So many new years resolutions are already being made as so many are being broken with every Christmas party we attend.

Food everywhere, and more to come. Who can say no?

not me thats for sure!!
It was our little craft group (PIPS) break up yesterday and no craft was to be done. Just lots of eating, talking and great company. We pretty much solved the worlds problems during this lunchtime but all solutions were forgotten after much needed nanna naps, so sorry, you will have to work them out yourselves.
Thank you to the girls at P.i.P.s for a wonderful year and I cant wait for our next crafting adventures in 2010.
Cheers
Melanie

4 comments:

Favourite Vintage Finds December 16, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Wishing you and your loved ones a joyful Christmas. I'm the same with food, although I have to say no if food contains gluten.

Alexandra MacVean December 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Is that pics of a fab tea party?! :) Merry Christmas! Hugs!

One pair of Hands December 23, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Only 2 more sleeps Melanie. Hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas and a really beaut new year.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP