Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Creative Space Thursday


Finally my space is filled up with one of my most favourite things. All awaiting something, never sure what, but none of the creations I make with patty pans involve cooking. I need more variety to add to my collection. Anyone know where you can get yummy looking patty pans?
To peek at other spaces in other places check out Kootoyoo's place (she isnt awake yet so I will link it later.....woot she is awake!!) click here

Have a great Thursday. I am off to Theo's in Boronia to check it out. I have been told its like a crafters warehouse so Im pretty excited.

Cheers

Melanie

The Old Cheese Factory Crafters Market News

8 comments:

yardage girl December 10, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Hello! Check out Cathy's blog at melbourne epicurean - she is the queen of cooking and had a post a while ago on fantastic cupcake cases. Have fun! Nic xx

Ooty December 10, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

ooh I am trying sooooooooooooooo hard to avoid these sweeties for now (it is never working for me =P)

Kate December 10, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

I was going to suggest Cathie's gorgeous Melbourne Epicure blog too. I agree though, there is something so crisp and exciting about cup cake papers.

74 Lime Lane December 10, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

i know ~ the cases are art!
bake it pretty in the US, who actually source from the cupcake wrapper co right here in australia
they both have blogs
http://bakeitpretty.com/blog
http://thecupcakewrappercompany.blogspot.com/

my local spotlight often has an assortment too

i am such an enabler, i take no responsibility etc etc

Bec December 10, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

You can try Gemutlich, a super little kitchenware shop in Ipswich, Qld, as well as the very sexy kitchen aids they have lovely little cupcake cases, i've seen them there myself.

Cathie December 11, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

hi Melanie, just read your email.
I'll get back to you asap, sorry, probably not today as I am baking.
where do you live ?

Baino December 14, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Dahling you live in Melbourne the cup cake capital:
http://www.cheaperoz.com/z/result.jsp?ga=au2&q=cupcake+cases

and . .

http://cakedeco.com.au/products.asp?departmentID=133

Cathie December 16, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

hi melanie, how did you go with that?

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP