Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, July 14, 2008

And I thought I was so smart!!

Still no website and email for nunde

My dear M found a new website hosting thingy that he raves about and after a few attempts at working it out I have decided that my time might be better spent in the kitchen....... I am having such difficulty with it and still no redirect for my email address. I know a lot of you bloggers out there are web designers and such and I gotta tell ya, My hat goes off to ya if you can work this stuff out. You have certainly earned your bragging rights! This is me stomping off ............... temporarily defeated, for now.

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP