Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, November 26, 2007

The weekends! Blink and they're gone!

This weekend I weeded my secret garden.
I admired my mini grove and thought "What water restrictions?" I have never watered anyhow and 2 years ago this was grass. Now I have a mini grove.

I got my printer working brilliantly..
I got my 6 year old to paint his first canvasses

I got my teenage daughter to do some canvasses

(red hot chilli peppers blasting in the background)

Almost finished



And then it was Monday again(insert sad face here)




4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 29, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

LOVE the little secret garden and the mini grove. Want to weed my garden??? PLEEEEZEEE????!!! LOL

Anonymous,  November 29, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

Pumpkin Pies in Australia??? How Bizarre...must try that one....where can I get a recipe from?????

Anonymous,  November 29, 2007 at 2:18 PM  

love the paintings by the 6 yr old. A very talented child. I'm afraid my 6 yr old can't do nearly as well but that COULD be because he's a cat! LOL Keep up the great blogging please.

Knitty Bug December 2, 2007 at 8:04 AM  

Luv the secret garden!
And thanks for checkin out my blog, I'm blanket obsessed too!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP