Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, November 26, 2007

The weekends! Blink and they're gone!

This weekend I weeded my secret garden.
I admired my mini grove and thought "What water restrictions?" I have never watered anyhow and 2 years ago this was grass. Now I have a mini grove.

I got my printer working brilliantly..
I got my 6 year old to paint his first canvasses

I got my teenage daughter to do some canvasses

(red hot chilli peppers blasting in the background)

Almost finished



And then it was Monday again(insert sad face here)




4 comments:

The Spindle Imp,  November 29, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

LOVE the little secret garden and the mini grove. Want to weed my garden??? PLEEEEZEEE????!!! LOL

janny from cranny,  November 29, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

Pumpkin Pies in Australia??? How Bizarre...must try that one....where can I get a recipe from?????

cheezyfriend,  November 29, 2007 at 2:18 PM  

love the paintings by the 6 yr old. A very talented child. I'm afraid my 6 yr old can't do nearly as well but that COULD be because he's a cat! LOL Keep up the great blogging please.

Knitty Bug December 2, 2007 at 8:04 AM  

Luv the secret garden!
And thanks for checkin out my blog, I'm blanket obsessed too!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP