Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, November 23, 2007

SIMPLIFY ME FRIDAY

And so it was done!

I didnt need to think about where to start simplifying, I already knew. I am fortunate enough to be in the position to get away with this philosophy most of the time 'if it aint fun, dont do it!" (Thanks Dear M for making that possible)


So I called the lovely E from my club and I asked her to take over the Newsletter and at the Thursday meeting I will resign my position from the committee and hand over the keys. Brilliant. Took me a year to do that. I wont be making toys for charity anymore. Its time I spent the time making money to contribute before we become charity cases!!

I will wind down all other things that I think are obstructing my new path and be commitment free by Jan 30th next year. Its already in motion.


For the next year I will say no to everything except chocolate, gifts and shiney sparkley tools. If I find anything moderately boring or obstructive I will treat it with the disdain it deserves and disregard it. My business is top priority in 2008 and everything else will have to wait..that rhymed!

Now to put it into action...well its on a blog right, therefor its as good as done right!! I HAVE to do it now!! Right??

Enough chatter, we all know people read blogs for the pictures!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP