Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I know people

who really are Artists. I mean besides a lot of you guys.

My friend A'isha is part of this group exhibition and because I can I will boast about knowing an artist who is part of an exhibition. ............................................

Onya A'isha.

I think you're awesome.............................

...........................................I also swear that if I can make it I wont talk like such a bogan OK!
I hope your enjoying the quietness of the roads due to school holidays.
Have a great day!
Cheers!
Melanie

4 comments:

xxx September 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Cheers Melamie!

:) ribbon

xxx September 25, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

oops sorry I've got a head cold...
meant to type melanie :)

Unknown September 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

Go on talk like a bogan , shake things up , lol !

A'isha September 30, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Your a sweety, and thanks for the free advertising...
and i really love it when you talk like a Bogan, with your private school education... its awesome..

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP