Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Cool things

Cool ceramic cup with silicone lid.

(one of the 5 coffee cups I got for my birthday)

Do my kids know me or what?

Now I can feel like I am having takeaway coffee

even when I'm not

and no paper cups die.

More cool

This will be cool when I make it.
Its going to be a giveaway, any day now, when I finish it.....

other peoples cool things

I stumbled on someone else doing something cool. Tea with Lucy is having a giveaway on her blog..well go on, check her out, you know you like to win stuff!!! Free stuff is always cool, right?

And the coolest thing of all
is Friday!
Have a good weekend
Cheers
Melanie

6 comments:

Kirsten September 11, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Melanie, you are an absolute cack! I have been chortling away reading your blog for the last 30 minutes. I'll definitely be back - and thanks for your comments on my creative space :)

Mitsy / ArtMind September 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Happy 2nd blogoversary, Melanie & thanks so much for leaving such a sweet comment at my blog!
I love the ceramic mug here - we never leave our home without having some coffee with us... I think I need one of those! :))

Ooty September 12, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

This ceramic cup is brilliant I love it!!!!
I can't wait to dee what are you up to =D!
Have a great weekend!

Lavender September 12, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

COOL! I never thought of that, the takeaway look in a ceramic mug - I wish Id thought of it! LOL As I write this Im giving my cold tea a look and wishing I had that lid :)

BALLET NEWS September 13, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

gift flowers online in Delhi July 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM  

It is a nice and Good Post For All People Thanks for This I like to this Post

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP