Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

To Market To Market

With Hot nundes in hand. I have sold 2 so far YAY!

I made 75 teas and coffee in 3 hours

And I am going to make a couple of these stands when I get time. My stuff would look great on these I reckon.
And last but not least
This is totally unrelated. Even parked on the side of the road cats literally cross the road, jump on my windscreen and give me attitude.

It got even weirder when the furry hitch hiker started licking my bonnet, windscreen and side mirrors. My car tastes like sardines?
And even more Last but not Least than the last time I said it
"Breaking News"
A new art/craft market for hand made goods only will be coming to The Old Cheese Factory in September 2009
I have been waiting excitedly for this for about 18 months and successfully kept it shushed. Ill post info on it as soon as I hear more. Finally a market for us South Eastern indies that we don't have to drive for an hour to get to YAY!
Ave a great weekend
Cheers
Melanie

10 comments:

Baino June 28, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

I'm so coming there next time! Good news about the bags and the cat's well . . begging for a Lolcats caption

Anonymous,  June 28, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

What is it with you and cats? This is really thought provoking. Congrats re the sale of hot nundes, and great news about the new craft market; should get a few busy fingers moving ay. Elsie

Christina Lowry June 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Definately one for 'I can Has Cheeseburger'!

Look at the look on it's face. It really wants to lick you through the glass.

Glad the market is going well. I hope you sell lots more. Love the stand. :)

A'isha June 28, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Top news on the market and your hot nundes. Love the stand too...

melanie,  June 29, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

I bring out the weird in cats I think and I have started collecting those weird moments now. Now to work out how to do one of those bubbly caption clouds.

melanie,  June 29, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Thanks Elsie, I am very excited and hope it all goes off with out a hitch.

melanie,  June 29, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

I felt like I was in a carwash when it started rolling its big furry body over the screen.. The stands are great arnt they. They are 69 bucks at early settlers but I reckon I can draw up the plans(with help from my woody mates if I get stuck) and make it out of reclaimed waste timber. one day I will get round to it:)

melanie,  June 29, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

I would think the last thing on your mind would be anything to do with hot after being in Morocco luvvy lol remember the market days matey?...... gee I hope its nothing like that:)

Bimbimbie,  June 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Yikes psycho kitty. Congrats on your sales and I'm guessing you might be just a little excited at the thought of the new market starting up ;)

melanie,  June 30, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

You guessed right. I am very excited except for the bit about getting up at the crack of dawn:)

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP