Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Fly buys surprise!

Every year we get to cash in our flybuys points and my husband cashed them in last month for this little cappuccino maker. I got home from work(making capuccinnos) and quickly unpacked it, washed it then went into a coffee making frenzy. Im not kidding. It makes coffees as good as the ones in cafe's, all hot with lovely thick froth.

Of course, I just so happened to conveniently have barrista skills that I prepared earlier and now make caps/mocha's and hot chocolates with marshmallows at home as well as work. Good thing I love coffee.
gotta love fly buys. Do you ever cash them in for anything good? Tell us all about it.
Cheers

7 comments:

Baino June 8, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

I keep getting notifications that I have a few hundred points but I think I've only got about $75 worth . .surprising given the frequency with which I visit Liquorland! So the Breville really works? I always thought you had to fork out a fortune for a decent one! Now that both kids are working from home, they're on at me to buy an Espresso machine .. .

Anonymous,  June 8, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Oh yum. I love cappuccino. Now I know where to come for a freebee. (just joking). Have fun. Elsie

Lucy Bowler June 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

I don't even think I could get a cup of coffee with mine!

Melanie June 8, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Baino - i have to laugh at your liqour land comment and I am releived that you are not drinking THAT much that you get tonnes of points. Yep the breville works and makes coffee as good as any gloria jeans. the machine is the easy part, its finding the coffee to use in it that you like. I think these ones are about 80 bucks in a shop and Im happy to give you "stretching milk to make froth 101" lessons via blog lol

Elsie - you are always welcome round here for a cuppa and I only wish I was as pro at my woodworking these days as I am at making cuppas.

Lucy - Ours adds up because we buy everything for a family of 6 at Coles and shell servo so it builds up quick.

littlechrissy June 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

I cashed mine in for a $50 voucher which I used to buy a coffee machine when my old one died. We had the same one you've got and we loved it to death. Seriously my partner drinks about 8 cups a day. It wore out :-)

Melanie June 9, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

littlechrissy - oh no! It broke? hmmm i better save up another 11000 points quick because I refuse to pay retail for one now that I got this for free lol

Bimbimbie June 11, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Bet your making those coffee machine noises in your sleep now you expert you*!*

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP