Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Did I ever mention

how much I adore watching and listening to choirs. I just love em and although at 13 I would have giving you greasies for even suggesting that( greasies - dirty looks) I secretly enjoyed singing in assembly at school.
Anyhow, not one of my fav songs but the chior is brilliant. Just had to share.

Sound effects are top notch.


1 comments:

Toby March 31, 2022 at 7:00 AM  

Thankss for posting this

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP