Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, September 29, 2008

To Do Lists

One thing I can tick off of my To Do list is "Make a picture To Do list"
My husband does always say I work better with pictures. (probably because my eyes glaze over with too much writing, omg all those words" And here it is!! I added bold text on each picture and printed out a 35 pic per sheet print, cut and pasted ( like for real cut and paste, with like real scissors)
That's a domestic one done
Next on my old fashion written To Do list is to make a Business one.
Then a fun one, we always forget the fun ones eh?
This is your obsessive compulsive To Do'er signing out




0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP