Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finished Products..Yes I really do make stuff!!!!!!

Vanilla Draw fresheners. If they appear to be similar to a certain Arnotts biscuit well maybe I was inspired after eating copious amounts of them as a kid but for legal reasons I cannot actually call them something like Ahhh 100's & 1000's.
Packaged and ready for the shop. I will keep some for my online stores. Available from this coming Monday.

A sneak peak at my other creations. I have a batch of 20 underway and its lovely when people ask me "when are you making more, please make more"
I will also be listing them on Monday.
Everything is designed and made by me with the hope that people will buy them and appreciate the effort that went into each individual piece.
Back to work. I have dinner to cook then 18 nunde cupcake pincushion/ornaments to finish.
Thanks for stopping by. And thanks to bloggers all over for the inspiration to create and the clever tips and techniques on how to achieve even the smallest skill.
cheers!!!

2 comments:

Beth September 24, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Ohhh.. these look good enough to eat! So cute!

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess September 25, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Those 'not to be named' biscuits are amazing, I love them. I will be checking back when your shop opens. Good Luck!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP