Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nokia N95 Camera. Its over!!

Its not me its you Nokia N95.
We have only been together for a month or so and already I my interest in you is waning. You claim to be pro but you are not. You look clean but underneath your lens is always dirty. You are a brilliant PA and you help me navigate and for that reason I think we should remain very close friends but my I have found my new love and I want you to understand, your just not as good as Mr Nikon D60.

I love present days!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP