Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday madness

Silly me, some of this fabric is showing the wrong side. Doh!
I was flat out this afternoon.
I had to get glue and came home with this
I decided I couldn't possibly part with my bag of old Tupperware from the Op shop that I bought to resell on eBay. It reminds me of when I was 10. There is one odd modern piece but Oh well!
I managed to find my way to my supplier and I have kilos and kilos and kilos of felt scraps to sort through. Beautiful wool/viscose blend. I love natural felt and just in time for Christmas so I better get cutting and packaging.
I had a very busy day indeed and now lots of work ahead of me. It was fish finger sanga's for dinner....again.. well I was exhausted OK!. I am sure there is some real fish in them so, shush really loud mum voice in my head that tells me what a horrible parent I am for not cooking a better meal. I cant wait to have everything finally listed.
Cheers!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP