Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Very Odd

It appears that when I google via various browsers that my site shows  the message "warning, this site may contain malicious software" any ideas? Ill have to google an appropriate questions to get it fixed. I cant have my blog being all malicious and stuff now can I?

Please let me know if you can advise/inform/enlighten me on this problem
Ta very much
Melanie


UPDATE
After following the procedure as recommended by several, it was found that I had NO MALWARE on my site according to a scan run by googles suggested company. Thanks Google for having me spend hours looking for suspicious coding on the links you said were infected yet there was NOTHING. Yes I am a little bit bitter lol and relieved, I have my blog back. Phew. I realized just how attached to my blog I am.
Cheers all and thanks so much for your help.

6 comments:

Tamsyn March 1, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

I don't really know much about this kind of thing... But McMommy was tweeting about the same kind of thing yesterday and I think it turned out that one of her badges was linking to a site that had been compromised.

willywagtail March 1, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Weeelll... It could be that malicious looking soft cupcake. hehehe
Sorry don't know anything either. Cherrie

One pair of Hands March 3, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

So glad you're back. No nasty red sticker this time.

Brittney Harmon March 5, 2010 at 5:33 AM  

Just found your web log, I'm liking what I read... sustainability is something that has always been on my heart!

http://lohnwolf.blogspot.com/2010/02/plastics-back.html

A'isha March 6, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Your the woman to get to the bottom of it... and of course IT has its issues... just had a week if IT issues... can't live without the technology now, im hooked, and it becomes a part of your life like brushing ones teeth...

tamdoll March 9, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Do you use Internet Explorer? I don't get these weird pop-ups as often as I used to since switching to FireFox browser.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP