Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

P.I.P.S Craft group Tuesday

What a busy busy day Tuesday was.  The morning was taken up with PIPS, our projects in progress craft group and our Crafty Leader brought in our first group project of the year. We were even sent home with homework which has to be presented at the next meeting where we will assemble it. It is kind of a patchwork/wall hanging/xmas/quilty thing. More info when I have read the instructions again:)

And then my baby turned 9. I guess he isn't a baby anymore. Mum made the cake and this year its all about football with the youngest. Pity about the choice of team he picked.......


The cake was delicious!
Thanks Mum
Have a good one girls!
Cheers
Melanie

2 comments:

Alexandra MacVean March 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Sounds like you had a grand ol' time!! :) How fun.

And yes...9 is not little anymore. Hee.

Happy Wednesday!

One pair of Hands March 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

I can't believe your baby is nine. Where did the time go? Happy birthday, Connor, and many happy returns.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP