Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Creative Space

More like "My Self Medicating Space"
I still feel crook. I'm not sick, just unwell and my hip,shoulder, back, head and right pointy finger hurt to pieces. Very Odd indeed! That's whats making me feel sick. I will go see a doctor if it is still like this by the next "My Creative Space"

On the bright side though, I got to prescribe myself some eye candy and medicinal nutrition to make myself feel better. I am busting to cut this pattern out but that requires bending over argh. I am sure I can improvise and find a non bendy over way to cut it because I want it made and I want it now:)

Check out the zillions of other crafty chicks on Kirsty's List

Cheers

Melanie

10 comments:

Christina Lowry March 11, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

Oh no! Silly crookness, hope it sorts its self out soon so you can sew and bend over too! :)

Trudi - Me and Ewe March 11, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Hope your feeling better soon - that pattern awaits...

Casie March 11, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Sorry to hear you're in the wars. I do hope the Tim Tams are helping!

Kirsty March 11, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Oh dear...feel better soon.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland March 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Get well soon, no rest for we mummies with 4 children to manage. Lovely things to keep you distracting from aches & pains though, love Posie

Ooty March 11, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Hope you'll feel better soon!!!

Tracey@bountifully March 11, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

loved visiting your blog today, hope you are back creating soon!

Nikki March 12, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Sometimes the "just unwell" is worse than "a diagnosed sickness". The just unwells tend to linger. I hope you start feeling better soon and get stuck into some sewing.

Brenda March 13, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

I hope you feel better real soon.....Yay! for magazines and Tim Tams!

Alisa : Ink Caravan March 13, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Oh no, hope you are on the mend real soon!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP