Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Standing on the inside looking out...

not wishing too hard for the rain to stop, for that would be wrong in a drought.
I went out regardless of the wet. A garden lover, even a chaotic one, needs to garden and my need was great.

The neighbors watched from the dead tree. This is the kind of family I enjoy sharing my street with. We have trees with leaves but they prefer this one. I'm not about to argue with a magpie about seating arrangments in wet weather, they have very pointy beaks so they can sit where they want.


I spied droplets on tiny trumpet like flowers
or are they umbrellas for ants?

then I checked my chickens, all safe in their pots.
and because I had taken the time to tend to it, my garden gave me a rose



What a lovely surprise in Winter!

2 comments:

Bimbimbie July 7, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

There's something double special about getting out into the garden on a wet day in winter. Be joined by feathered friends, hope they sang to you, see jewels of raindrops decorating flowers and spy one special rose saying thank you*!*

A'isha July 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

cool mel love your garden,and what does rain look like?

i think the trumpets are circus tents for your ants. ok its 3.30am in the morning i may regret this comment in a few hours...heheh have a good one matey

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP