Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Dark ages

The dark ages fell upon our house on the 8th of July when Telstra announced that we had gone over the 60gb download and now had to pay 15cents per mb. How can anyone download 60gb in 2 weeks......well, when 18 year olds return home ...that's how!
So we now have 17 days left until it kicks over to the new month and even after 2 days we still (all 6 of us) wander around the house, aimlessly staring into space because for the first time in 12 years I have switched the cable modem off.
In half an hour of us having to pay per mb we had already used 220 mb which is about $33.00.
That was within the first 30 minutes, imagine after 17 days!!!!
My dear ol' dad is letting me use his computer/net for banking and stuff. I do everything online. EVERYTHING.
The youngest kids are upset because their crops are dying in Farmtown. I am unable to read blogs and my husband cant peruse the pages and pages of Frothers forums at 4:30 in the morning.
17 days to go
I have cleaned every draw in the house and that was after 2 days.
I really am that addicted. My whole family is that addicted.
Ill be back in 17 days 6 hours and 24 minutes. Until then I will have to learn to communicate with people using my verbal real life talking skills. No more MSNing my son to come in for dinner.
No more telling my daughter to clean her room via a message on her Facebook wall.
No more playing Everquest II every night with my brother in law in Ohio who I already miss calling me names because that's what we do. Gosh, Ill have to talk to my husband. Oh and you know what was the worst of the worst?!?! My husband sat and watched Greys anatomy with me last night. NOOOOOO, I do not , now, or ever, want a man to watch chick flicks with me.
So I will sign off now. tapping the keyboard lovingly because I miss the feel of keys beneath my fingers and I will go and join reality until the 26th of July. I wont like it one bit but at least the house will be clean:)

Craft/blog/browse and do whatever you do like crazy. I will miss you all....Ok ok I better go before dad starts thinking I am writing a novel and using up all his internets.
Mwah!
BBL
Melanie
xox

9 comments:

Baino July 11, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Oh no! When we first got naked broadband we used up our 6G download! Did you read that Gigabyte - How? cause we were going berserk on it but instead of charging, they just 'shape' us to dial up so it wasn't too bad. Time to upgrade! I'm totally lost without my connection. See you on the flip side (or you could go to the library!)

Melanie July 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

lol we use 60 gigabyte matey and thats as much as you can upgrade for extreme broadband. after that u have to pay per meg, no shaping. we never expected our son would use all of it as we only usually use 40gig over the whole month. As an online sales person and avid mmo gamer, shaped speed is not an option lol. so I have to just suffer. I m at maccas now using their free bandwith muwahahahaha

Melanie July 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
A'isha July 14, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

ahhh finally macca's becomes useful for something other than calories

Levin July 18, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

poor you - i must admit that we would be lost without it. i refuse to buy newspapers so david has to read the news via the net.
i almost wet myself over the grey's anatomy comment - i'm so with you there - men do not belong in the room when it's on. my husband is a physio and he just rubbishes all the medical stuff. of course it's not realistic!!! if i wanted realism i'd watch rpa!!!
see you soon
l
x

出張ホスト August 22, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

女性会員様増加につき、当サイトの出張ホストが不足中です。女性の自宅やホテルに出向き、欲望を満たすお手伝いをしてくれる男性アルバイトをただいま募集していますので、興味のある方はTOPページから無料登録をお願いいたします

家出 August 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

最近様々なメディアで紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出少女のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性とすぐに遊びに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

救援部 August 25, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

オ○ニーライフのお手伝い、救援部でHな見せたがり女性からエロ写メ、ムービーをゲットしよう!近所の女の子なら実際に合ってHな事ができちゃうかも!?夏で開放的になっている女の子と遊んじゃおう

逆援助 August 26, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

メル友募集のあそび場「ラブフリー」はみんなの出逢いを応援する全国版の逆援助コミュニティーです!女の子と真剣にお付き合いしたい方も、複数の女性と戯れたい方も今すぐ無料登録からどうぞ

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP