Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, April 21, 2008

If I dont use it, Lose it! Culling my collections

It's eBay time again. My collections are getting out of hand. Unless it is sentimental, expensive or useful, I am getting rid of things. Chickens are classed as sentimental so they are safe. Kids...well I have 4 so I reckon that makes a collection don't you think? I don't believe they are useful but they are expensive...anyhow back to the point.

I only use metal knitting needles.
I hate using plastic ones with a passion but I have collected them passionately in the past and I hate them going to the tip because some ones grandmother knitted gorgeous garments once upon a time and each needle, I believe was used with love. So I will try ebay. My house feels less cluttered already!

1 comments:

Denise April 27, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

sure you'd find an appreciative audience / buyer for your plastic needles in jewellery maker Liana Kabel!

Don't bundles of shiny needles look lovely?!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP