Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, April 21, 2008

If I dont use it, Lose it! Culling my collections

It's eBay time again. My collections are getting out of hand. Unless it is sentimental, expensive or useful, I am getting rid of things. Chickens are classed as sentimental so they are safe. Kids...well I have 4 so I reckon that makes a collection don't you think? I don't believe they are useful but they are expensive...anyhow back to the point.

I only use metal knitting needles.
I hate using plastic ones with a passion but I have collected them passionately in the past and I hate them going to the tip because some ones grandmother knitted gorgeous garments once upon a time and each needle, I believe was used with love. So I will try ebay. My house feels less cluttered already!

1 comments:

Jejune April 27, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

sure you'd find an appreciative audience / buyer for your plastic needles in jewellery maker Liana Kabel!

Don't bundles of shiny needles look lovely?!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP