Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Filing

I desperately needed to save this link some where Craft Chi Photoshop pattern tutorial and my favourites list is like an archaeological dig because there are 10 years of favourites that require a university degree in some thing to sort through. So, I will file it here, because I can, and that makes me happy:) Nothing worse than finally getting the time to do something and you cant find the link!!! Now I can come back to it later. YAY for blogs as filing systems!!!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP