Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trolley Inserts

There was not a baby in sight to model one of these inserts so Tiny Ted will have to do.
These are very popular and they are available at the Craft Shoppe in Narre Warren.
I make these. Yes , I actually do make stuff. I am always busy blogging about my crafty friends from the craft shoppe so I forget to give myself a plug.
I love these because I am a germ phobe and shopping trolleys are icky. I dont have any babies anymore so I cant use one now. Note to self: make something to cover trolley handles for non baby bearing people like me. Make sure theyre inconspicuous so people dont stare "knowingly" that you are a germ phobe OR pinch some ones baby(ok thats not so good but the most authentic but very very illegal and wrong even for a massive germ phobe like me) OR force my 6 year old into one.( I think that comes under the completely wrong title too) I shall work on finding or designing something subtle for non baby having germ phobe grown ups like me.



0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP