Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time to Stock Make and Take

So it is back to work!
*moan/grumble/cry a little bit*
I had the nicest break ever and although I did nothing special, I think it just felt great to get 2009 over with. I never liked you 2009. I found you a bit of a struggle creatively and barely was a bag designed, rubbish rescued or a cupcake created due to commitments elsewhere.

It is time to start again in 2010
Yep, there it is, my catchy mantra for new the year.
START AGEN IN TWO THOUSAND AND TEN
Bugger off 2009
It was 11.30 pm when I decided to prepare myself for the new year.

After a few minutes of that gruelling exercise I came back  inside to blog about it, as one does when one is faced with stuff.
It is all pretty exciting stuff though. I have things to do this year.  Me things..nunde things, not other things.


(This picture is a test to refer to as my skills at editing hopefully improve. wish you could smell these. They smell gorgeous)


Here is hoping for more peace in places that are in pieces,
where ever that may be, however small or large.

Happy New Year

cheers

Melanie
.


7 comments:

Alexandra MacVean January 10, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

awww...I LOVE that little cupcake! :) Is it for sale?

Hugs. Hope you have a good weekend. :)

Miss Muggins January 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Happy New Year to you Melanie. I feel it in my waters that 2010 is going to be a great year for you. So you go girl! (Good riddance to 09)

One pair of Hands January 10, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

So sorry 2009 was not your cup of tea. Here's to a better year in 2010.

Leanne January 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Looks like some exciting new things in the making for you this year....you know I am struggling with that motivation and finding my rhythm still this year....

Lavender January 12, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Happy New Year Melanie!! The best thing about last year is: Its never coming back!!!

Melanie January 13, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Sophia - yes they will be for sale in my store opening very soon.

Miss Muggins - Well if you feel it in your waters then it surely is true:)

One Pair of hands- Thanks!!

Leanne - it has been a bit of a slow start for me too this year. Mainly because I am so relaxed. Luckily for us we still have a few weeks to change it quick before Jan is over.

Lavender - Oh you are so right matey!!

Tamsyn January 15, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

I hope 2010 is better for you... and I love your catch phrase!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP