Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturdays are for....

Perfecting homemade Light studios in preparation for 100's of stock photos to be taken. Best toot ever on this is from here



Pondering, once again, on how to refashion this kids jumper from the Op shop. OK, now Im thinking lap top bag and matching phone sock.

Turning gross lanyard with texta all over it (Thanks master nunde)
into new lanyard. Fantastic, now I can find my keys again.
Hey this will match my cool, really bright laptop bag and phone sock!
And finally Saturday is for eating Bounty Chocolate Tartlets that miss nunde whipped up. Will provide recipe when I pry it from her greedy recipe hogging hands.


2 things I noted today. 1. Light studio works great as you can see with the pic of the kids jumper 2. Sewing machine lights need to be daylight bulbs, not the warm globes. Those globes are a killer on your eyes if you spend hours sewing. I now have a clip on daylight globe lamp to fix that.
Have a good one guys
Cheers
Melanie

1 comments:

A'isha January 16, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Busy bee as always...

And Master Nunde at is as always lol...he can be a nawty little munchinkin.... but i love him...

Ill trade you two daughters for that one can cook..lol...

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP