Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Upcycling ships?

They have been doing it for years dont ya know?
This is the ship my stepfather John Lawler played a large role in sinking last year.
He has dived it 7 times since then and shared with me some of his personal pics


It has only been a few months, can you believe?
Look at the growth already!

Look at the grafitti, already!



I feel that if any member of your family gets their name on a plaque to be seen for all eternity then it is your right and duty to brag about it, so as is my right, I shall brag.


Well done John.
Upcycling ships. Gotta love that!


3 comments:

Leanne January 15, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Ha! This is great....I'm curious how a ship is purposefully sunk though?

Baino January 15, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Reefcycling at its best . . sorry . .couldn't help it!

A'isha January 16, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

this is awesome, yaz tells me in 20 years it will be a fully established reef.. go John..

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP