Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Janome and me

So Jen, my best friend of 27 years told me to get a Janome sewing machine, so I did. I was very happy but I needed more. So I asked her what kind of Overlocker she used and she said she has had her Janome for 20 years. So here it is.... my new Janome

.
And I have no bleedin idea how to use it!!

1 comments:

Jejune July 2, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Oooh lovely! I've never used an overlocker, either, but would dearly love the chance to try!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP