Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday with the girls

I finally ventured out of my hole again, which has been quite rare this year, to see the girls at The Homestead and it was well worth the effort I made to brush my hair.


Had an awesome time as usual and now I am about to make Pea and Ham Soup while I listen to my new CD that came in the mail yesterday. I love Amazon and I love Baino for linking the clip on her blog which enticed me to listen to it, then search it, then buy it with monies I havent made yet....On ya mate!
Working for a nuclear free city.
Hopefully some new tunes with inspire me to get my mojo back.
Have a good one!
Cheers
Melanie

2 comments:

Baino August 22, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Shit that reminds me. Ihave two ham hocks in the back of the fridge.

Melanie September 15, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

this is a test. google is being funky again

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP