Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, February 8, 2010

nunde new year

While some of my kids are still too young to  understand  the meaning of  "Stop yelling, screaming and chasing each other with pointy objects while mum is working" I take the full 6 weeks off from anything nunde. Well, that 6 weeks is up and
today is the first day of the nunde year. I had so much fun this holiday. Giving up my volunteer work was the best thing ever and because I felt such a freedom I have decided to rethink the market position too. I really want to focus on my goals this year and I have decided to devote 100 percent of my time to my business to give it a fighting chance. I really cant multitask like you clever chicks, and that's cool, I just need to focus like a laser beam on one task.

So I started on a few personal projects. You have already seen the lanyard for my keys, well here is my hawt hessian phone sock with matching lanyard. Simple things yes but these bright lanyards have helped me no end. I never really wear them round my neck though. It is so that I can find the things that ALWAYS get lost. With those 2 time saving projects out the way, I start the year with great enthusiasm. Hope to impress/amuse/interest you this year. Lets get started!!
Cheers
Melanie

P.S thank you to everyone who downloads my template for bunting and writes to me to say thank you. you guys are ace.

3 comments:

One pair of Hands February 8, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Lovely to see you back. Good plans - one you instead of lots of little pieces. I do like the hessian phone pocket.

Baino February 9, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

I really have to buy a sewing machine. Tell me do knitted dish cloth's really work? Happy New Year Mel. I have to wear a lanyard at work. Wonder what they'd think of yours?

Anonymous,  February 9, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

wow this gorgeous!! you have inspired me as I recently bought a stack of hessian but haven't even touched it, this is beautiful!!!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP