Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, September 13, 2010

And now it's September

Birthdays galore and a little get together planned  on Tuesday to celebrate all of the September girls.
I said I would make cupcakes but they're just so sweet and sickly.

I took these photos with my Birthday present, my iPhone, and although it is a handy little camera to have in a pinch, I am somewhat perplexed at why the pictures always come out upside down and the blueish tinge on everything is a bit eery.

As a phone Brilliant. As a camera it makes a great phone:)
My kids have gone to QLD so I am all alone. Oh what plans I have with my precious alone time.
I will first start by making something less sickly for tomorrow.
Happy Monday Girls!
Cheers
Melanie

2 comments:

One pair of Hands September 13, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

Maybe you'll have to stand on your head to take your pics. Lol. Now I'm being silly.
Happy birthday Melanie and enjoy your free time.

Baino October 14, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

GAH I volunteered to do something for the forthcoming Engagement party for my son . . cup cakes have been ordered. Better have a trial run. They have to look light, fluffy, gourmet and delicious. Why couldn't he have asked me to do the punch 'hic'!

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP