Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Creative Space Thursday

I am still here. I have been a bit preoccupied with things and just got too distracted. Family stuff, injuries to family, family drama, family on life support and it goes on and on and on. Yeah, I know, you guys know how it goes.
My only claim to having a creative space is my new stack of freshly borrowed library books. With any luck I will get to dabble in some new stuff I am about to learn from within these pages.
Check out the huge LIST for other Creative Spacers

Cheers Ladies!
Melanie

4 comments:

One pair of Hands April 15, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

I do hope the 'life support' is a joke and all is well at your place.

Ooty April 15, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Oh my , we all know what it means, but I guess we all hate when this is happening around us and for our loved ones....
I hope things are better by now
hang in there
xo

Unknown April 16, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Hoping everything settles down for you soon. Enjoy that japanese craft book. I am a bit enamored with their craft myself :)

74 Lime Lane April 16, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

it sounds more than the norm ~ hope everything is turning a corner.
there is hope with a lovely stack of books though

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP