Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bag Testing and Witches Brew

Well, yesterday I put my market nunde style bag to the test and carted home 19kg of cold remedies, most of which ended up in a pot to make chicken soup. I googled every herb/spice/veggie known to help get rid of colds and it all went in  to make one big pot of green brew.
So how did my brew work?


Umm, I still feel pretty crook but I do have enough brew to feed me for a week....or 2.

So chicken soup/witches brew may not have been a huge success but my nunde market bag stood up to the test. I was hoping the soup would perform miracles because Master nunde has  a cross country run today which I am helping with.
No matter, with a hanky in hand I will be there still and try not to pass on my cold to the contestants.
Have a great Wednesday
Melanie
xox

7 comments:

Chicken Willow April 21, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

Quality bag carrying 19kgs!! Hope your day goes well, hanky and all.

Sally April 21, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Oh I really do hope you feel better soon.
Awesome shopping bag.

A'isha April 21, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

How did Connor go? hope your feeling better soon..
Cheers
A'isha

Levin April 21, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

please tell me you didn't put the apple and guava juice into the soup!!
your bag looks gorgeous - hope you feel better soon.
l
x

Melanie April 22, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Chicken Willow - Thank you!

Sally - And Thank you!

Aisha - Connor had a ball, so did his grand dad who showed up and almost started coaching the kids out of habit.

Levin - The juice was for my son to pump him full of vitamin C before he catches it. fingers crossed. If i thought it would work though, Id tip it in the pot too hehe

Baino April 23, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

Ah wondered where you'd been and hope you're on the mend. They are lovely bags, might have to put a few on my Christmas list. I use the green shopping bags but ..recently bought recyclable bin liners and they're rubbish, the ties break! GAH!

Anonymous,  May 2, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Hi Melanie. Haven't stopped by here for ages (too long)! The bag looks great, and is obviously well constructed. Hope you feel better soon.

PS. I love the caption above the photo of your kids. So right.

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP