Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear Bunting Buddies

Due to the onslaught of spam that I am receiving in the guise of praise for my template, I am having to use word verification again. Now I know it is a bother, I hate it, but I still would appreciate it if you still post a comment to say that you have used the template.

As for the spammers...way to ruin it for the rest of us.

Also. if you lovely bunters have some pics of the bunting you have made, is there a way to post it on this blog? Or link it? I am out of the blogging loop on such this since I took up full time studies so I have no idea how to do it.

Please share if you know as I would LOVE to see other peoples bunting.

Email address has been updated as one was not functioning. Apologies if I have missed emails.

Cheers

Melanie

3 comments:

Christine June 11, 2013 at 4:28 AM  

Hi there :-)

I've finally taken a picture of my first bunting and uploaded it on my Facebook profile. Thanks for the templates, they came in really useful!

Greetings from Germany,
Christine

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP