Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My creative space - Thursday


Sooooo , 2 years ago my son moved out, to which I quickly responded by making his room into a sewing room.
2 years later, son moves back, I'm booted out of sewing room into the big shed which is to be my new "Creative Space"
My plastering is a bit iffy, my painting a bit hap hazard and due to the lack of rooms now we have camp stretchers as beds, floors as wardrobes and I am exhausted because of health stuff and I FINALLY got my top teeth out and today I get fitted for my new ones YAY. pardon the massive running sentence.

So! After many years I am finally getting my teeth for christmas AND a new, bigger, much improved "Creative Space"

I am sure you will find prettier creative spaces at Kootoyoos and although mines not pretty right now, it is super exciting.
Due to niggling illnesses, new found deficiencies that I didn't know existed and way to much self absorption I have been an absent crafter but I have turned the corner and feel my mojo returning and cannot wait to create, be artful and share with you all.

Cheers
Melanie

9 comments:

ana @ i made it so November 25, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

aww, hey.. congrats on the space. and on the teeth! :D

Pippi creates November 25, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Good on you for keeping the excitement thru all that! My creative space is in the same state, in fact hubby is out there right now building my walls :)

Michelle W @ The Crafty Little Fox November 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

He he I had a little giggle at your "Leave a Comment" blurb. Maybe if you got the Russian wife she could do all the stuff you dont want and you could really get your crafty mojo going! Good luck with the space (and the teeth).

Gwen Buchanan November 26, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

I admire your stamina and perseverance... Your space will be great.. hip-hip-hurray!!!

74 Lime Lane November 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

a new space ~ that is exciting
Lovely to see you back!

Teek November 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Well done on getting your new space. I bet it will be lovely.
Thanks for stopping by
Tanya

One pair of Hands November 29, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

Melanie Love, So glad to see you back. Hope your health problems are sorted out. You must be pleased to be getting your new teeth at last. I do hope the new room will be a success. Lucky son, your sewing room was a beauty.

Baino December 1, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

Ah my daughter moved out two weeks ago and already her room is full of stand up bags full of junk waiting for a kerbside pickup.Hmmm wonder what I'll do with the space! I know, then she'll come back!

A'isha January 5, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

woo hooo.. some new munchers.... hope they go in without a hitch matey...

Welcome home son....and your Mojo....

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP