Bakin' stitchin' and a country drive...
-
Hi everyone!
How have you been? Are you enjoying the final month of the season, wherever
you are across the globe? It's almost the end of winter here, ...
14 hours ago
10 comments:
You could make me a peg bag! I'm a tragic at wearing aprons, probably why all my T shirts seem to have grease or bleach stains on them!
Make more and sell them, there is an apron revival up here in Canberra...
Came out a treat Mel..
oh now that's pretty. i love your apron - just make more of them and sell them online ;-)
l
x
love love love! it's really pretty. i'm getting busy with vintage sheets these days making pants for my boys. it's so much fun!!
Baino - i keep making them but never wearing them and thats why I have no nice clothes.
Movewithme and levin - maybe I could add it to my range, refashions bed sheets hehe
Ladybug - dont you just love some of the prints on them. Great idea - Pants!!!
Love your pinny Melanie. It's pretty as well as functional and gives a second life to your doona cover. Clever you. (Whispering - It really will save your clothes you know)
I love it! I make drawstring bags from the old sheets. I really need to make this though.
lisa
Cute fabric. Perfect for a pinny.
well i rarely leaves comment on any site but your blog is really so amazing that i can't stop myself from making comment on it...
Post a Comment