Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Etsy goodness

The posty brought me my first Etsy goodness for the year and I just love love love it. These are the most gorgeous dishcloths and pot holders ever and I dont want to use them because my I will get them dirty. I must get more!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on the cute little love hearts to go check out Firedaisy's store

1 comments:

A'isha February 11, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

They are so cute and feminie shick... Gald to hear your focusing on those goals, i believe in you, you will do it too..

Sorry i havent rang, work has been mental, parliament is sitting again, so no time for the wicked, i must be evil!

i havent forgotten though... sad when you have to put your mates on a to-do list, nature of the modern world. It sucks! lol...
Ciao matey

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP