Welcome to my world behind the scenes as I attempt to run a business with no idea what I am doing. I Love comments/ advice/opinions or just a quick G'day so please talk to me. I adore hearing/learning/chatting with you all so every comment is most welcome.!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Fantastic Fridays



Another blanket of scraps. This one is for Connor(7) Once these simple blankeys are done I'm going to make a gorgeous cable patterned cream one to drape over my winged knitting chair...mmmm cream. I vow to have this one finished my July 30th because I hate blue, there for I knit if faster to get it over with.

This is the kind of stuff that impresses me and its heartening to see a work area that resembles mine:) Winner of the Craft Challenge #28
I have made 4 lists and each will be given to the resident mess makers. Whilst they are cleaning the house, I will be in my shed designing/creating and I swear to the Craft Goddess that today I will be creative.
No Housework

No Taxi-ing Children
No Whining about my woes

Ignoring my cold that is now Laryngitis(sp)
So, off I trot to adorn my self with my lucky crafting scarf that gives me super creativity powers
.


Have a fantastic Friday!

0 comments:

Watch this!

About This Blog

Support This

Help Me Support This Cause
Widget_logo

Visitors

Super secret test link button

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP